Often, we find ourselves too busy to give time for the important things that we should be focusing on.
In this episode, Elise Keith of Lucid Meetings joins us to talk about a fundamental tool that can assist you in business productivity – meetings. Elise is an expert at running high-performance meetings to get outcomes. Their company specializes in turning organizations with an underperforming or dysfunctional meeting culture into organisations that use meetings to their competitive advantage.
In this episode we discuss:
- 01:40: The story of how Elise started running trainings and programs for productivity and achieving business goals.
- 04:11: Things that you can implement in your business to transition out of bad meeting experiences.
- 09:36: Elise gives an example and advice on making meetings a vehicle to embed values and culture to create a high-performance culture within the team.
- 13:06: Dr. Jesse Green’s team’s practice during their morning huddles and Elise explains how this benefits their business.
- 14:18: Skills involved in running effective meetings.
- 16:53: Things you should be working on or thinking about to hone your skills and improve your performance. Elise shares a story of the effect of leaving out meetings in business.
- 20:50: Outcome-based meetings as a key way for teams to communicate better.
- 22:23: The underlying key to scalability.
- 24:08: How to translate your to-do lists and meetings into actions.
- 30:04: What Elise wanted to achieve in her book, “Where the Action Is.”
- 33:19: Elise’s advice for business owners wanting to transform their businesses.
Find out more
- Savvy Dentist App on the App Store
- Savvy Dentist App on Google Play Store
- Savvy Dentist Facebook Group