You will definitely find Episode 176 of the Savvy Dentist Podcast very interesting if you are someone who has a to-do list longer than the time you have to complete it. Les Watson, also known as “The Time Lord”, is a time management and productivity expert who will share his knowledge with us to help us finally get stuff done. Our conversation includes tips on how to get the most of your day and focus on the things that really matter to take your practice to the next level.
Les is the author of the book “Get Back An Hour In Every Day – The A to Z of Being More Productive”. The book features an A to Z format that you can use as a quick resource when you are faced with a specific time–related problem. He has over 30 years of training, speaking and facilitating experience in self-management, motivation and communication techniques. He has worked with numerous corporations, small businesses and individuals all over Australia and South East Asia.
In this episode we discuss:
- 01:40: The story of how Les found this niche and line of work.
- 02:55: The biggest roadblock to getting things done.
- 04:35: Learning more about setting and implementing boundaries in your business.
- 05:57: Evaluating the workload that you need to prioritize and how to get it done.
- 09:25: Underlying reasons behind procrastination.
- 12:11: The role of decision fatigue in procrastination.
- 13:30: Importance of delegation and how to do it correctly.
- 15:36: Things that have surprised Les in his journey to managing to focus on the right things and getting time and productivity under control.
- 17:29: Knowing how much time to spend on planning and execution.
- 21:07: Common challenges, tips and tricks that the audience can benefit from.
- 26:08: The positive changes that can happen in your life from implementing things the right way.
- 27:38: The good results you can expect to see in your team and business.
- 31:12: Free 15-minute consultation.
- 32:27: A peek on the structure of Les’ day and some tips on how to apply a system in your own life.
Find out more
- Get More Time Website
- Free 15-minute consultation
- Get More Time Facebook
- Get More Time Instagram
- Get More Time Twitter
- Les Watson LinkedIn
- Book: Get Back An Hour In Every Day – The A to Z of Being More Productive
- Savvy Dentist: Earn More, Work Less Video Series: 20 Pro Tips Created To Help You Power Up Your Practice’s Performance
- Dr Jesse Green Dentist Only Facebook Group
- Dr Jesse Green Podcast
- Savvy Dentist App on the App Store
- Savvy Dentist App on Google Play Store
- Savvy Dentist Facebook Group