Introducing a new clinical procedure is not as easy as it sounds. On this episode, I shared a lot of tips and tricks on how you can go about the process in an efficient and open way.
If you are clueless on where to start introducing a new treatment to your patients, this episode is for you. Dr. Jesse Green also touched on the things you need to master, the marketing tactics you need, and the benefits of giving them a chance to enjoy the simple things we love too.
In this episode we discuss:
- [02:18] Bringing back the skill set into your practice.
- [03:26] The three skill sets you need to master.
- [04:08] Marketing tactics to attract patients.
- [13:45] Introducing and presenting the service.
- [15:22] Biggest mistake in case presentation.
- [16:13] The things clients research on the process.
- [17:48] What kills efficiency and how you can be more efficient in the practice.
- [19:57] Training your people.
- [20:31] Benefits of introducing a new service in the practice.
Find out more
- Savvy Dentist Academy
- Savvy Dentist: Earn More, Work Less Video Series: 20 Pro Tips Created To Help You Power Up Your Practice’s Performance
- Dr Jesse Green Dentist Only Facebook Group
- Dr Jesse Green Podcast
- Savvy Dentist App on the App Store
- Savvy Dentist App on Google Play Store
- Savvy Dentist Facebook Group