Marketing is essential for any modern dental practice owner. In this episode, I’m joined by marketing genius, Allan Dib to share with us tips for how you can improve your marketing.
Allan Dib is a serial entrepreneur, rebellious marketer, technology expert and #1 bestselling author.
He has started, grown and successfully exited multiple businesses in various industries.
One of his previous businesses was in the hyper-competitive telecommunications industry, where he faced heated competition from multibillion-dollar, multinational competitors. In four years, Allan grew this business from a startup to being named by Business Review Weekly(BRW) as one of Australia’s fastest-growing companies—earning a spot on the coveted BRW Fast 100 list.
On this episode, we discuss:
- 03:08: How you can learn marketing as a new skill
- 04:38: What exactly is marketing
- 05:26: Common mistakes people make with their marketing (and how you can avoid them)
- 11:52: The elements of a good marketing plan
- 16:54: What you need to know about direct response marketing
- 21:33: The 3 things you need to execute your marketing plan: Tools, Assets, and Processes (TAP)
- 25:57: How to craft a high converting offer
- 27:53: What is authority marketing and how do you do it
- 32:31: Do you need an Ideal Patient Avatar to improve your marketing?
- 35:14: Tips for marketing to the affluent
Find out more about Allan Dib