James Cluskey is a retired Irish professional tennis player who is now Richard Branson’s private tennis coach. James has an astute eye for business and success and in this episode we have a fantastic chat about the overlaps between business and sport.
In this episode, we chat about:
- Why failure is a better teacher than success
- How to tap into a winner’s mindset
- What sets the winners apart from the losers
- Why you should ask better questions
- The value of having a coach (in business and in sport)
- How a mission statement can shift your mindset