In Episode 158 of the Savvy Dentist Podcast, Dr. Jeffrey Tho, a dentist, practice owner and elite athlete joins us to talk about personal effectiveness and performance in life and business. He shares his experiences and knowledge on becoming an effective leader and growing as an individual and leader.
In this episode we discuss:
- 02:27: Jeffrey’s journey in life, business and sport
- 05:20: Role of discipline and structure in his sporting life and how it has helped him in managing his priorities and getting everything done.
- 07:52: Practices and disciplines Jeffrey did to maintain his focus.
- 10:24: The role visualisation plays in his life.
- 12:22: Managing anxiety, stress and other feelings.
- 15:08: How to focus on the process.
- 17:08: Steps on focusing on the process and what hinders progress in business.
- 18:50: Training to perform well.
- 23:14: Dealing with fear, anxiety, and stepping into the unknown and how to step up from it.
- 27:42: How Jeff deals with making big decisions in his life.
- 32:15: High performance habits in Jeff’s sporting life that translate directly into business.
- 35:55: 3 things to do to improve your business and quality of life.
Find out more
- Dr Jeffrey Tho Website
- Savvy Dentist App on the App Store
- Savvy Dentist App on Google Play Store
- Savvy Dentist Facebook Group