Marketing your practice is an essential piece for growing your business. However, many of us are clueless about how to apply it in a practical sense. In Episode 166 of the Savvy Dentist Podcast, we’re going to have a chat with Brent Hodgson, a Marketing Strategist, speaker, author and mentor, about helping us understand our numbers, using this to our advantage, and implementing tiny tweaks that can result to bigger increases in our sales and marketing results.
In this episode we discuss:
- 02:16: The ideas that prompted Brent to write his book.
- 06:00: The reason why it is important for dentists to understand the emotions of their potential patients and some examples they can implement to approach and engage their patients.
- 09:36: Most common mistakes in marketing.
- 13:45: How Google Analytics can help you identify where your clients are coming from.
- 15:36: Looking at numbers in your website to identify what kind of marketing you need.
- 21:23: Marketing foundations that dentists need to be aware of in their marketing and some tips you can implement in your practice.
- 24:25: Current and future trends in marketing you need to know to stand out.
- 27:31: Old-school marketing strategies that still work today
Find out more
- Brent Hodgson Website
- Brent Hodgson Facebook
- Brent Hodgson Twitter
- Brent Hodgson LinkedIn
- Brent Hodgson Instagram
- Dr Jesse Green Dentist Only Facebook Group
- Dr Jesse Green Podcast
- Savvy Dentist App on the App Store
- Savvy Dentist App on Google Play Store