In this episode, I’m joined by money strategist Justin Krane to share his insights around cash flow, ROI metrics and more.
Justin Krane’s mission is to help business owners understand the money side of their business. He teaches entrepreneurs how to be strategic with their business money so that they can grow.
Justin isn’t about cutting back and living a frugal life. Justin is all about getting the shoes, doing sushi, and living the best life today – while saving for the future.
He has been featured in CBS, Fox Business News, and MSNBC.
In this episode, we discuss:
- 5:30: Why you need to have financial clarity and what that looks like
- 6:40: Why cash and cash flow are more important than profit
- 8:48: Where time is best spent when managing cash flow
- 11:36: Managing strategic investments in your practice
- 14:15: Looking at your marketing as an investment (and tracking ROIs)
- 20:34: Understanding the numbers in relation to your team
- 26:34: The effect on the practice when you manage your cash flow well
- 28:54: How prosperity thinking can help you achieve financial freedom
- 31:06: Preparing your exit strategy
- 38:44: Tips for advancing your financial security
- And more