Stacey Brown Randall joins me to share with you her simple system for generating referrals without asking. We all know referrals are key to the health of a dental practice, but systemising referrals can feel overwhelming.
Stacey is a contrarian when it comes to typical referral advice and believes the best way to unleash a referral explosion is to do it WITHOUT asking for referrals (and she has results to prove it). Stacey is a three-time entrepreneur, certified productivity and time efficiency coach, has a background in sales and marketing, and is an aspiring author.
In this episode, we discuss:
- 3:30 Discovering the power of referral marketing
- 8:18 Understanding what a referral is
- 10:42 Referral marketing myths
- 14:56 What to do on a day-to-day basis to generate referrals
- 18:45 Components of a referral marketing system
- 20:28 The referral mode mindset shift
- 23:59 The value of a handwritten thank you note
- 28:32 How to encourage repeat referrals
- 29:50 What to do in between receiving referrals
- 34:05 The five stage plan to get referrals
- 46:49 Common roadblocks to implementing the plan
Find out more about Stacey Brown Randall
Stacey Brown Randall has one focus in life: to help others avoid business failure. She knows – she’s been there. What Stacey learned after her first business failed and through years of researching successful businesses is the importance of referral marketing. And she is sharing all of her secrets.