About scaling – the lessons she learned the process she went through and how to go about it.
In Episode 157 of the Savvy Dentist Podcast, we talk to Dr. Jahnavi Vora about scaling your practice. She shares with us the process that she and her husband went through in scaling their business, the important things to do and what they learned in the process.
In this episode we discuss:
- 01:57: Jahnavi and her husband’s journey to where they are now.
- 02:40: Good things about living in smaller towns or in regional areas.
- 04:00: Their motivation for scaling up.
- 05:33: What has changed in their business, life and views or thinking since their journey to scaling up.
- 06:34: Things that she has learned.
- 07:11: How she managed juggling different roles in her life.
- 08:27: Was her vision always clear in her mind or was it something that she had to think about?
- 09:52: Visions are always evolving.
- 10:49: The processes and practical steps they went through in growing their businesses.
- 12:40: The benefits of utilizing what you already have and is it worth the effort?
- 15:37: The challenge of finding good talent especially in regional areas.
- 16:23: Setting up systems and processes in training new staff.
- 18:00: Why culture is an important part of their practice and how they went about it consistently.
- 21:24:The impact of the videos they have created.
- 23:43: Comments they’ve received on their videos.
- 25:22: Lessons they have learned and missteps they have experienced along the way.
- 27:34: Why we should always remember where our leverage is coming from.
- 28:23: The importance of speed and implementation.
- 29:20: Advice for people wanting to grow their practice but are feeling stressed or burnt out
Find out more
- Savvy Dentist App on the App Store
- Savvy Dentist App on Google Play Store
- Savvy Dentist Facebook Group