Episode 198 of the Savvy Dentist Podcast is a solo episode by yours truly, Dr. Jesse Green. Before the year ends, I wanted to share some thoughts and practical strategies with you to help you make 2020 your best year ever.
I am going to be talking about principles that can help you create a practice and a life you love, how you can implement these in your life and business and how it can make 2020 a better year for you.
In this episode we discuss:
- [01:29] Looking back and learning from the lessons of 2019 to make 2020 better.
- [02:35] The 3 Big principles I’ll be talking about to create a practice and a life you love and to also achieve work-life integration.
- [03:40] Suggestions on how you can design your future.
- [04:42] Planning and getting clear on your 10-year, 3-year and 1-year goals.
- [07:10] Revisiting your business model.
- [09:24] Things you can do to earn more.
- [13:52] Maximising your cash flow.
- [15:17] Leveraging your team and time.
- [20:37] Things to think about for making 2020 the best year ever for you.
Find out more
- Savvy Dentist Website
- Savvy Dentist Academy
- Savvy Dentist: Earn More, Work Less Video Series: 20 Pro Tips Created To Help You Power Up Your Practice’s Performance
- Dr Jesse Green Dentist Only Facebook Group
- Dr Jesse Green Podcast
- Savvy Dentist App on the App Store
- Savvy Dentist App on Google Play Store
- Savvy Dentist Facebook Group