This episode is a very special episode because I am celebrating the 200th episode of the Savvy Dentist Podcast. And today, I’ve invited Tyson Franklin to do the interviewing for me. Come celebrate with us as we hit this milestone in podcasting.
In this episode we discuss:
- [01:47] Dr. Jesse Green’s feelings on hitting his 200th podcast episode.
- [02:40] Committing to delivering one podcast a week since 2016.
- [03:20] The important life lessons he has learned from podcasting.
- [05:00] Time blocking & controlling his diary.
- [07:03] Other lessons podcasting has taught him.
- [08:26] His feelings about re-listening to his earlier episodes.
- [12:05] Focusing on things that make a difference.
- [14:48] The importance of conversation and speaking
- [16:30] The difference between speaking and communicating.
- [19:05] Dr. Jesse Green’s favourite superhero.
- [19:44] The reason why Tyson likes Captain America.
- [22:05] Podcast guests that have made him nervous.
- [23:22] The story behind the audio snippet of Richard Branson in his podcast.
- [30:29] The difficult parts of producing his podcast.
- [39:09] Reasons why Dr. Jesse Green has stuck around in producing his podcast.
Find out more
- Savvy Dentist Website
- Savvy Dentist Academy
- Savvy Dentist: Earn More, Work Less Video Series: 20 Pro Tips Created To Help You Power Up Your Practice’s Performance
- Dr Jesse Green Dentist Only Facebook Group
- Dr Jesse Green Podcast
- Savvy Dentist App on the App Store
- Savvy Dentist App on Google Play Store
- Savvy Dentist Facebook Group