The value of having a great team is undeniably important and appreciated by both practice owners and team members alike. With that being said, having an A team to help you run your practice is a big key to its success.
In this episode, owner and founder of Dental A Team Keira Dent talks to us about the nuts and bolts of building a great team – from the essential elements that make it up, to recruiting, and great marketing to attract the A team of your dreams.
In this episode we discuss:
- [02:34] The COVID 19 experience for doctors and dentists in the US.
- [07:09] Lessons practice owners took from taking a month off from work.
- [10:07] How owner burnout affects the performance of their practices.
- [13:24] The benefits of building a great team.
- [17:40] How and why practice owners should start sharing goals with their team.
- [22:58] Tips on marketing to and attracting team members who are high calibre and engaged.
Find out more
- The Dental A Team Website
- Dental A Team Instagram
- Dental A Team Facebook
- Dental A Team LinkedIn
- Virtual Summit for Team Training