Roger Dooley is a speaker and author of Brainfluence: 100 Ways to Persuade and Convince Consumers with Neuromarketing, the popular blog Neuromarketing, and Brainy Marketing at Forbes.
Dooley spent years in direct marketing as the co-founder of a successful catalog firm and also was director of corporate planning for a Fortune 1000 company. He has an engineering degree from Carnegie Mellon University and an MBA from the University of Tennessee.
In this episode, we chat about:
- How to create images that grab your audience’s attention
- Tips for copy that converts
- What makes quality content
- How to engineer your website better for converting visitors
- Running more effective ad campaigns
- And more